PNB bank holders have a number of options to check their account balance. Punjab National Bank account offers plethora of services to its customers like savings accounts, credit cards, personal loans, home loans, etc. With the help of mobile banking or net banking, a wide range of services can be availed. Account holders having savings accounts can use the PNB Balance Check number for the PNB account balance inquiry. There are various methods to check PNB balance that are mentioned below –
- PNB Balance Enquiry via Missed call banking –
To check the account balance, PNB accountholders are required to give a missed call on below mentioned number i.e.
1800 180 2223 (Toll-free)
Customers should take below mentioned steps into consideration while doing PNB balance enquiry by giving a missed call:
- Firstly, users are required to give a missed call from their registered mobile number with the PNB.
- Account holders can get their mobile number registered for SMS alerts by visiting the nearest PNB branch
- An SMS would then be received containing their account balances namely current account, Savings account, overdraft and cash credit.
PNB Account Balance by Net Banking
With the help of PNB Net banking, the account holders can know their account balances in a hassle free manner. PNB provides net banking facilities to its customers when they open an account with the bank. Post that, users can log into their net banking account with the help of their user ID and password. Below mentioned are the steps to be followed by the customers to get their account balances checked–
- To make PNB Balance Enquiry via Netbanking users may first log in, then click on the tab “Account Summary” from the Dashboard or the menu at the top.
- PNB e-Statements: Users can also register for e-Statements with the help of PNB net banking service.
- Firstly, customers are required to login to PNB net banking.
- Click on “Other Services”.
- Then, click on the tab “Service Requests”.
- Now, click on New Requests.
- Go to the tab “Email Statement Registration”.
- On the other hand, account holders can also visit their nearest PNB branch. Or can call them at 1800 180 2222 or 1800 103 2222. Also, they can send SMS – “ESTMT” <last 4 digits of PNB account number> <Email ID> and send it to 9264092640 or 5607040 from their registered mobile number.
- PNB Balance Check via Mobile Banking- Currently, Punjab National Bank comes with few apps through which the customer can view and check their account balance. Mentioned below are the PNB mobile applications with the help of which the customers can get their account balances chcked:
To avail the PNB banking services like PNB balance check, cheque book requests, fund transfers, mini statement, etc, an account holder can first download and then install the PNB ONE app on their android or iOS devices.
- PNB m Passbook –
- PNB account holders can check their account balances with the help of e-passbook facility using an mPassbook app.
- This app helps the account holders to view the mini statement and detailed statement as well.
- They can also view mini statements on their mobile phones as well.
- This app can be downloaded both by IOS and Android users.
3 PNB Mobi Ease –
- PNB Mobi Ease allows its users to avail USSD Banking, SMS Banking or Missed Call Banking without requiring 3G, WiFi or internet connectivity.
- This app is available for Android users only.
- PNB Balance Check by SMS Banking –
To know the bank account balance through SMS, customers are required to send an SMS. To check PNB account balance, SMS – BAL space 16 digits Account Number to 5607040.
- PNB Balance Check through Passbook – At the time of opening of bank account, Punjab National Bank provides its account holders with passbook. With the help of passbook they can know their account balance, check all the transactions that are taking place in their account.
- PNB Balance Check by using ATM – Account holders of Punjab National Bank can check their account balance by visiting nearest PNB ATM or any other bank ATM. Account holders are required to visit any nearest ATM and follow the steps as mentioned below:
- Visit the nearest ATM.
- Insert PNB ATM cum Debit Card
- Enter the 4-digit PNB ATM PIN
- Tap the “Balance Enquiry” option
- The bank account balance can be then seen on the screen.
- PNB Balance Check By Toll Free Number – Account holders can also call the PNB balance enquiry number to know the account balance. This toll-free number is:
1800 180 2222
- PNB Balance Check by UPI –
- Select any UPI app and download the same on your mobile device
- Enter the code that has been set
- Choose the bank account for which the balance is to be checked
- Click on “Check Balance”.
- Enter the UPI PIN that you have created.
- Now, the account balance will be shown on the screen.
- PNB Balance Check using PNB WhatsApp Banking –
PNB savings account holders can check account balance through WhatsApp as well. The mobile number +91-9264092640 should be added by the account holder to the contact list first. Then, send ‘Hi’ on the same number from their registered mobile number on WhatsApp.
Account holders associated with registered mobile numbers will be displayed on the screen. Select the appropriate option and choose the PNB account to check the bank account balance. Also, this facility is a free of cost service offered by PNB.
Services Offered by PNB WhatsApp Banking
- Bank account balance check
- Online account opening
- View last 5 transactions
- Request for a new chequebook
- Download forms issued by different banks
- View rate of interest, new schemes for loan, insurance products etc
Also, the bank account holders can also enquire about other services offered by the bank.
Punjab National Bank is third largest Indian public sector bank based in Delhi. It offers both financial and non financial services to both account holders and non-account holders. Customers who are interested in doing banking or non-banking transactions have to visit the nearest bank branch. For the same they should be aware about PNB Bank Opening Time
- The opening time of all PNB branches are from 10:00 a.m. in the morning to 5:00 p.m in the evening.
- In normal circumstances, bank’s operate from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- The working days are Monday to Friday.
- Banks will not be operating on the 2nd and 4th Saturdays.
- Also, the branches all across India remain closed on Sundays and national holidays.
- Local holidays are also observed by the bank’s branches that may vary based on the location of the bank.